I made this for lunches Monday and Tuesday of this week. It was utterly devine. Here is the recipe:
160g plain couscous
200 mls vegetable or chicken stock mixed with 1 tablespoon of tomato puree
2 large eggs whisked
sliced tomatoes x 2
80g grated low fat cheddar (3 syns per serving)
1. Soak couscous in stock mixture and set aside
2. Fry up vegetables in Frylight until soft and onions slightly golden.
3. Mix the vetables with the couscous and eggs well until all is combined.
4. Pour into a flan case or dish that has been sprayed with Frylight.
5. Top with sliced tomatoes and cheese.
6. bake at 180 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
7. Leave to cool then cut into 4 slices